Friday, April 11, 2008

DREAM THEATRE Part 6: You Sunk My Battleship!


My friend told me about this dream he had where he and I were wandering around a museum, and we came upon an enormous room filled with giant replicas of battleships and submarines. Within that room was a special area where you could play Battleship, the old Milton Bradley game, but your game pieces were the giant models, each about the size of a dining table. So we each chose just one battleship, and proceeded to play. Whenever my friend would call out coordinates he would miss, but every one of mine were hits. Then much to his dismay, he realized upon closer inspection of his side of the board, that the whole board was actually laid out on top of the ship, so EVERY coordinate I called out were hits! The dream ended before he could call out "You sunk my battleship!"

No comments: