Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pillow Fight Club 2008!!!

Photos and video from the 3rd annual Valentine's Day Pillow Fight, which took place at Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco at the stroke of 6PM. Bob clued me in to the event that afternoon, so I headed out to the plaza after work, curious to see what this was all about. I had no idea of what to expect as I walked down Market Street, and then I noticed lots of others walking along with me with pillows in hand. By the time I got to the plaza, it was brimming with people. Hundreds, if not a couple thousand showed up. Sure enough, when the Ferry Building clock tower struck 6, the feathers were a flyin'! I had the biggest grin on my face the whole time. It was so fun! At times it looked like it was snowing with so many pillow feathers in the air. By the time I left at 6:40 the ground was covered white. It was such a cool thing to experience. Next year, I'll be there swingin'. Who's with me??? Info on pillow fight history here.









No comments: