Saturday, April 10, 2010


Just watched Wolverine on DVD, and I immediately had to dig up this brilliant post from the Craigslist film forum, which I originally read last year when the movie was still in theaters. I've often felt that some (though not all) of the posters on that particular forum tend to be a jaded, pretentious, sort of know-it-all bunch whose posts usually come off as pretty dull and witless. Then this artiste comes along...

My adventure with Wolverine
< - > 05/02 16:55:37

Ok, its not really my adventure with Wolverine, cause, well, I didn't see Wolverine...What I did see was Hanna Montana the Movie. Now I know what you are wondering, "Just what the hell is a 42 year old man doing watching such crap?" Well the answer is simple, and it doesn't involve me being a pervert...well, not that kind of pervert. Hanna Montana music is the guilty pleasure of the woman I am dating...I feel I must point out at this time that other than this idiosyncrasy this woman is an intelligent, funny and all around well adjusted adult...that and she has a great ass and nice tits! Oh, and she's pretty good in the sack as well...so when she told me she wanted to see Hanna Montana but didn't want to go alone I told her I'd go with her because I just love her that much...the BJ that I knew I would get later had NOTHING to do with it! Anyway, we went to a 9:35 showing on Thursday night and we were the only people in the theater. Toward the end of the movie, I think it was about 11:20, a rather large rowdy group of young men came into the theater and sat down. I immediately realized that they were there for a midnight showing of Wolverine. About ten minutes later the movie ended and my date and I got up to leave. As we were walking to the exit I over heard one of the guys comment to the effect of "Oh my god, that guy was here watching Hanna Montana!" To which I shouted back, "Yea, and in about a half hour when you start getting your rocks off to a sweaty naked guy on a big screen I'm gonna be having sex with a real woman...if you're lucky and win the lottery, maybe some day you'll get to touch a real boob!" My date got mad at me, but I apologized and still got the BJ...

2 comments:

Jasmin said...

OMG, I just skimmed over the first paragraph of this post and read the letter. I thought it was about you and Jen and I thought I was going to have a heart attack as I was reading it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CRIKEY!!! Then I read the whole post again and I breathed a sigh of relief...

jm said...

Yeah, I wouldn't share anything like that on a public blog!