Thursday, May 1, 2008

Au Revoir, Mes Amis


It seems like the 2 years have flown by since my mom first told us we'd all take a family trip to Paris for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary in 2008. But things happen over the course of 24 months and as it turns out I'll be the only one of my siblings to make the jaunt out to the City of Lights with the folks. Ah, well. It'll be an exciting time nevertheless. The exchange rate is downright horrifying right now, but ultimately you can't beat 10 days in one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.

My goals (besides the obligatory museum visits, picture taking, and general sight-seeing): drink much beer, sip much coffee, walk around as much as possible. Easy! And procuring lots of that extraordinary French tea and chocolates.

No comments: