Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Design Nostalgia 666

I'm burnt out on graphic design. I think it's time to start something new. What, I don't know yet. Below is work I really had fun doing. Strange that dealing in themes of death, destruction, horror, and Satanism is when I was really the happiest, career-wise anyway.

Re-Animator t-shirt design





Pathos, Perdition Splits the Skies CD artwork






Head Hits Concrete, Hope, Fear and the Terror of Dreams 7" artwork






In Aeternum, Past and Present Sins LP artwork





Aeon, Dark Order CD artwork


1 comment:

Paul said...

I like this stuff. did you draw the Re-animator head? I'm a pretty big HP Lovecraft fan. I have an audiobook of Herbert West: Reanimator that I listen to when I draw sometimes. I like horror and dark stuff though. Good job!