Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lucky 13 Autumn Playlist



Note: The super fly, pimp, hustler, gangster, player turntable pictured above is not my own, but I would very much like it to be mine, so any good samaritan wanting to purchase one for me (Chanukah/Christmas/Kwanza is around the corner ya know) will please direct your browser here.

Joanna Newsom - "Emily"

William Elliott Whitmore - "The Chariot"

The Polyphonic Spree - "Get Up and Go"

Pig Destroyer - "Thought Crime Spree"

Om - "Bhima's Theme", "Unitive Knowledge of the Godhead"

Low - "Murderer"

Múm - "Dancing Behind My Eyelids"

Goatwhore - "Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult"

Antony & the Johnsons - "Fistful of Love" (live version)

Neurosis - "Water is Not Enough"

Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter - "Oh, My Girl"

Lilium - "The Trap"

Tom Waits - "Tell it to Me", "The World Keeps Turning"

No comments: