Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ami and Rob Wedding 2: This Time It's Formal

I wasn't even in LA a full week before I flew back up to the Bay Area for Ami and Rob's second nuptials in Oakland. Here's a review of the good and the bad.
Good: The ceremony was held at a beautiful church in the Oakland hills.
Bad: On the way to the rehearsal I thought I made a wrong turn and ended up stopping at a gas station smack dab in the middle of the 'hiz-ood.
Good: It was great to see the East Coast people again.
Bad: No Flip Cup re-match!
Good: I beat out everyone else at my table in Canadian Row Sham Bow to win the Speak and Spell centerpiece.
Bad: That particular item wasn't up for grabs!
Good: The reception was a smashing success.
Bad: Jen and I missed out on the cracked out after party.


























No comments: