Monday, December 31, 2007



I've had a good year overall. I've had my ups and downs, but I think about the last 12 months, and all the good stuff comes to mind. That's got to be a good sign. This is the year I finally learned to swim. I also finally hit the gym with some regularity and gained about 10 lbs. in 6 months. Whoo Hoo! My plan for 2008 is to gain another 15 by the end of the summer. I also hope to leave my shitty, god forsaken job for something that hopefully will be a lot more fulfilling. Would that everyone could find their true calling in this life. I became an uncle, and am looking forward to meeting my nephew very soon. I got to reconnect with my family an ocean away and have forged bonds which I hope will never be broken. And music was always present, like a constant companion. No matter what, music will always be there to save me.

No comments: