Friday, June 8, 2007

DREAM THEATRE Part 2: Rock Star



I've passed myself off as Gene Simmons and I'm onstage with Kiss performing to a packed stadium of screaming fans. I've managed look just like Gene in hair and make-up, and I can pose out with a bass just like him, but then I realize I actually have to play, which I can't do because I've never picked up a bass in my life. I try to play along, hoping that the audience won't know the difference, but then people in the front are booing me and the other band members start looking at me funny. Finally, Ace Frehley runs over to me and barks "Dude, get off the fucking stage!" I walk away super embarrassed, and totally disappointed that I won't get any post-show groupie action. It's funny because in real life I can't stand Kiss!

No comments: