Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rock n Roll Photography (well, not really)

I like to take pictures. But even more than that, I like to go see live music. I was going through some photos I'd taken and was struck by the fact that quite a few only reminded me of whatever show I had attended that night. Not, "Oh that's the shot I took at Ocean beach one afternoon." But instead, "That's when I saw Camera Obscura for the first time!" Strange, but true. Funny how I never took pics of any of the bands I actually went to see!

Camera Obscura, San Francisco 2004



Agents Of Satan, San Francisco 2004



Isis, San Diego 2007



Bjork, San Francisco 2003



Múm, New York 2003



Eyehategod, Philadelphia 2005



Hem, San Francisco 2006



Mark Gardner, San Francisco 2003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pix.
Can't wait to see the next batch of shows!